Their specialty lies in diagnosing, treatment planning, and executing complex treatment cases for a variety of dental patients.
During the 3-year residency training, the dentist learns in-depth about:
- Dental Occlusion: how teeth should fit and bite together properly
- Dental Articulation: how the jaw moves and controls the teeth position
- Dental Aesthetics: how to get a natural and beautiful looking smile
- Dental Materials: the most modern, up-to-date restorative options for longevity and comfort
- Dental Implants: how to properly plan and provide implant teeth
- Sleep Apnea management: oral appliances as an alternative to CPAP/biPAP machines
- Removable Prosthodontics: dentures, partials, snap-on or clip-on teeth
- Fixed Prosthodontics: natural tooth crowns, natural tooth bridges, veneers, implant crown and bridges
As a Certified Specialist in Prosthodontics, Dr. Sida Zeng is ready to offer you the best in restorative,
reconstructive, and aesthetic dental care.
For additional information, please follow the links below: